Speaking of JonBenet has moved - you will be redirected.

Please visit www.speakingofjonbenet.com

04 March, 2009

fleastiff unedited, the addendum

Adding more to intriguing perspectives on the crime committed against JonBenet, here's an addendum to the recent special guest author post "fleastiff unedited":

"....Some emails have been forwarded to me and I want to add this comment sort of as an addendum to my lengthier ramblings the blog-owner was kind enough to post.I do not claim to have proven that pedophilia played no role in the events of that night. I only claim to have set forth sufficient facts to call into question the relative weight that sleuths should give to the perversions.

Consider the stun gun use: Two lousy little jolts that while probably entertaining to the intruder took less time than writing the first sentence of the ransom note. Surely we should consider the stun gun use to be 'trappings of torture' or 'idle experimentation' but not a primary goal of his evening's entertainment. There are just too few stun gun marks on her body for the stun gun use to have been a major goal for him.

Writing the words listen carefully' took more time and effort than delivering the jolts. With a great laundry list of items from the crime scene that are potentially best described as "set decorations", I feel we should atleast consider the fact that the perversion may belong on that list too but I do not think that I have actually proven that the perversions were not his primary goal..."

thanks fleastiff, goodstuff!

Labels: