Speaking of JonBenet has moved - you will be redirected.

Please visit www.speakingofjonbenet.com

07 July, 2009

and still carrying on

Opening Chapter 7 with a quote from Dicken's Great Expectations!, Clarence Watson JD, MD presents John Mark Karr's confession to JonBenet's murder in a recently released clinician's reference for patients who are compelled to lie--

Lying, Cheating, and Carrying on:
Development, Clinical, and Sociocultural Aspects of Dishonesty and Deceit
February, 2009
By Henri Parens, MD


Chapter 7:Lies and their Deception

"All other swindlers upon earth are nothing to the self-swindlers, and with such pretenses did I cheat myself. Surely a curious thing. That I should innocently take a bad half-crown of somebody else's manufacture, is reasonable enough; but that I should knowingly reckon the spurious coin of my own make, as good money!"
- Charles Dickens, Great Expectations!





"... kidnapping and murder of Charles Lindbergh..or the more recent case of the false confession to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey..."

Labels: , , , ,