no questions

Most people that knew the late Patsy Ramsey, before and after JonBenet's murder, remember her with the warmest of memories and kindest of words. It's nice to see folks like Dresden speaking from the heart - -
Remembering Patsy
Posted by Dresden
"The family of JonBenet Ramsey is on my mind today. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with both John Ramsey and the late Patsy Ramsey. I have to say that I have never met a more beautiful soul than that of Patsy Ramsey. She was so down to earth and warm...No family should have to endure this kind of pain, but I trust God's plan and I know we are not supposed to question anything. [...read more]
Posted by Dresden
"The family of JonBenet Ramsey is on my mind today. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with both John Ramsey and the late Patsy Ramsey. I have to say that I have never met a more beautiful soul than that of Patsy Ramsey. She was so down to earth and warm...No family should have to endure this kind of pain, but I trust God's plan and I know we are not supposed to question anything. [...read more]
Labels: John and Patsy Ramsey, John Ramsey, JonBenet, JonBenet Ramsey, Patsy Ramsey
<< Home