hardwoods
I am guessing the apology speech from Tiger Woods hasn't exactly been well received. I saw just a brief glimpse of Woods' press conference yesterday, Woods' stressing that any issues he may have are a family matter then requesting that the media leave his relatives, including the little children, alone. And I would agree that is about all, if anything, needs to be said --Lawyer Calls Woods’s Remarks Counterproductive
Published in the New York Times
By STUART ELLIOTT
"One of the harshest critics of Tiger Woods’s remarks on Friday morning is L. Lin Wood, a lawyer with Bryan Cave Powell Goldstein...
Mr. Wood’s conclusion about Mr. Woods: “I am not sure what purpose was served by Tiger’s statement today. He would have been better off maintaining his silence.”
Mr. Wood, based in Atlanta, often represents people who, as Clark Hoyt, the public editor of The New York Times, put it in an article in 2008, “were dragged through the news but never charged.” Among them were the parents of JonBenet Ramsey; Gary Condit, the former congressman; and Richard Jewell, wrongly accused of the Summer Olympics bombing in 1996."[...read more]
Published in the New York Times
By STUART ELLIOTT
"One of the harshest critics of Tiger Woods’s remarks on Friday morning is L. Lin Wood, a lawyer with Bryan Cave Powell Goldstein...
Mr. Wood’s conclusion about Mr. Woods: “I am not sure what purpose was served by Tiger’s statement today. He would have been better off maintaining his silence.”
Mr. Wood, based in Atlanta, often represents people who, as Clark Hoyt, the public editor of The New York Times, put it in an article in 2008, “were dragged through the news but never charged.” Among them were the parents of JonBenet Ramsey; Gary Condit, the former congressman; and Richard Jewell, wrongly accused of the Summer Olympics bombing in 1996."[...read more]
Labels: Gary Condit, JonBenet, JonBenet Ramsey, L. Lin Wood, Richard Jewell, Tiger Woods
<< Home