house of gold

There may be more but I am today aware of a couple plays written around the brutal murder of JonBenet Ramsey. A self-published piece by case follower Jameson and "House of Gold" by playwright and performer Gregory Moss - -
by Tim Boucher, at Tim Boucher Says
"I was recently loaned a copy of Gregory Moss’s script for the play “House of Gold” which is going to be produced by a Washington, DC theatre in the Fall of 2010. I’d heard a lot of “dressing room talk” about this piece and was excited to finally get my hands on it. The play is a bizarro non-realistic fantasy starring murdered child pageant queen JonBenet Ramsey, her over-the-top parents, a cut-out detective and a little white neighbor boy who thinks he’s black. There are some beautiful lines in this play and a few moments of pure unadulterated glimpses into the darkness of real life, but over-all I felt like the script kind of goes nowhere..."[read more]
Labels: Gregory Moss, House of Gold, Jameson, JonBenet, JonBenet Ramsey, playwright
<< Home