Speaking of JonBenet has moved - you will be redirected.

Please visit www.speakingofjonbenet.com

01 November, 2009

the new GOP ticket?

Unless of course you were like that self-promoting pedophile who made a fool of himself back in 2006 in a bogus claim he killed JonBenet Ramsey, would you dress your toddler or first grader daughter as the image of a raped, tortured and murdered six year old?





Seems Nebraska's own GOP leader Mark Fahleson did, pictured here with Captain High Pants.



Amazing resemblance, eh?

Jonathan Cumberland over at the Daily Koz picked up on how Fahleson, also Lincoln Lutheran Church Board Founder, dressed his daughter as JonBenet....which little girl is a still in question; Fahleson's daughter are aged 1, 3 and 6.

I suppose the little girl could have been dressed as a pageant-like-princess for Halloween and Mark grabbed the opportunity to tweet about it, thus seeming to make fun of a dead child - and his own daughter? I am not sure which is more disgusting, but he sure fits the ticket for bad taste.

In case you want to tell Mark how you feel contact information is below and he blogs at Mark That Down claiming to "protect your freedoms". Guess he only means adults that see it his way-

-
GOP Chair's Daughter was JonBenét Ramsey for Halloween
by Jonathon Cumberland

"Wow:
Done trick or treating with Cleopatra and Jon Benet-now at Dino's for family dinner and to watch 5 different games at once.

That is from Nebraska GOP Chairman Mark Fahleson: a nasty, partisan little man who has fallen in love with "the twitter." Now, I'm the first to admit I saw this tweet and didn't think much of it until I got a few emails from friends asking about it -- seems a little classless now that I think about it...."






You can reach Mark at:
Home:402- 474-4215
Work: 402-– 475-5100
mfahleson@remboltludtke.com

Labels: , , , , ,