expertainment
Paired up with Mark Fuhrman as crime investigator experts for FOX News, Steph Watts wrote one of the more positive reviews of Fuhman's recently released book that includes yet one more regurgitation of the same under baked theory-from-a-distance about the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.I confess; I had no clue who Steph Watts was until today. I read a series of blogsphere opinions about this supposed up and coming freelancer's blog as opposed to expectations of a what a connected, professional investigative journalist's blog ought to look like. And that is where I found Watts' article about tearing it up with Fuhrman.
Many serious crime book reviewers have taken Fuhrman out for what appears to be a self-serving effort from a media-damaged individual, but the guy wants to be heard and is really striving to be taken seriously. He wants to set himself apart as an authority on crime in contrast to crime news as an entertainment money bucket. That certainly appears to be a noble aspiration; experts weighing in on crimes with no entertainment value and no financial reward.
From this angle, Watts isn't helping Fuhman (or himself) out with his image as reliable and credible expert at all - -
EXCLUSIVE: MARK FUHRMAN — “THE MURDER BUSINESS
Posted in Watts Up With This
By Steph

"...When Mark and I worked together, we would whenever we could wrap up or weeks with what we called ‘F*@# em Up Fridays. It was the day we would usually confront people, let the police in on something they didn’t know, or just out and out cause some kind of trouble at the end of the week. So, in Honor of F*@# em up Fridays; here’s an excerpt from “The Murder Business.”
....[...read more]Labels: JonBenet, JonBenet Ramsey, Mark Fuhrman, Steph Watts
<< Home